Monday, May 04, 2009

HG OO Gundam + O Raiser (1/144)

Bought The OO Gundam @ KL For RM 40, Finished It Yesterday While Waiting Everyone For Family Dinner... Thinking Of Doing Some Parts Only While But Waiting... But Who Knows... Wait For Them Untill I Finished ! O Raiser Was A Gift From My Boss.


OO Gundam
GN 0000 1/144 Scale Model HG Gundam 00-22


My 1st HG Gundam
OO Gundam


OO Gundam Front View


OO Gundam


OO Gundam Rear View


OO Gundam Angry?
I Like This Post


OO Gundam Holding GN Sword & Gun



O Raiser
GNA 010 1/144 Scale Model HG Gundam 00-35


O Raiser
This Was A Gift Bought By My Boss 陈老大!!!

Thank You Boss !


The O Raiser Upper View


The O Raiser Side View


The O Raiser Bottom View




The Double O Gundam & O Raiser


The Separation Parts Of O Raiser Can Equipped On Double O


My 1st HG Gundam.. Quite Fun~

3 comments:

sienz said...

i like the 00 raiser.. haha

DRaGoN SiM [龍] said...

Ok. I Give You Than.. The photo :P

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

The pics on 00 raiser are well taken. Good score to your Gunpla collection.