Sunday, March 15, 2009

Room Keeping 5


Cute Cute New Year Cow~
(Bought At Sunday Market Toy Store) RM 10


Another Pair Cute Cute Cow~
(Bought At Sunday Market Toy Store) RM 6


Clay Toys 春夏秋冬
A Gift From West (My China Friend)!


Clay Toys Showing 屁股 & 自摸
(Bought At 100% Discount Store)


I Don't Know What Name Is Him, But I Think Is Book's Character
(Bought At Popular Book Store)


Little Spider Man
(Bought At Melaka Jonker Street)


Black Spider Man
(Bought At Kuching Festival 2008 )


Sleeping Pig Key Holder
(Bought At Indonesia Pontianak)


嫦娥~
(Bought At Indonesia Pontianak)


Honda Lighter
(A Birthday Gift From My Friends)


I Don't Know What Is This?
(A Gift From Eric While Traveling To Singapore)


Toys From Massive


蜜蜂 蜜蜂 Bee !


Turtle Made By Sea Shell
(Bought At Tun Gugah 2nd Floor Sea Shell Stall)


DRaGoN Ball Trunks

No comments: